13.10.09

Orla Keily


I just can't seem to get enough of Leith Clark. everything she does is so saccharine sweet with a cherry and a ribbon on top. Her latest venture is teaming up with UK designer Orla Keily to style her SS 2010 collection at London Fashion week. The collection is part 1970s vintage, part grown girls dressing like little dolls.


The picture of Leith here is borrowed from Wish Wish Wish who's writer I just adore. I love Carrie's laid back street style and the fact that she doesn't have an excess of designer garb screaming out at us in her pictures.

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Hi, I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my favourite list. Just thought your posts are pretty inspiring and along the lines of what I like too.

Keep up the great work! :)

Emma said...

No way! That's cool! Thanks... I'm just off to take a peep at your blog now!